Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Almost There

So there's only one more week of orientation left, and then we're all off to the various corners of the world. It's surreal to think that I'm actually doing this...going to live in another country and share the unending love of Jesus! How mindboggling is that! It feels like this thing that I've only talked and prayed about for months on end, and now it's actually reality.
Despite how intimidated I am, I am even more in awe of the greatness of this task and opportunity. I can't even begin to describe how being around like-minded people for the past eight weeks has encouraged and challenged me. What an amazing God who puts the right people in our lives at the right time. I know that this part of my life will forever change the person I am. My prayer is that I will become more of the woman God would have me to be, and that this time would cause me to walk with Him and trust Him as I never have before. So that I would become a woman after God's own heart who will do all His will (Acts 13:22).