Monday, April 9, 2007

Estoy Aqui!


Welp, it's finally here. After a crazily busy weekend and half a day's travel, I'm in a foreign country. I think it will take a few days for it to all sink in. I'm sitting on the bed looking out at the breath-taking view of the mountains surrounding San Jose. The windows are open and a cool breeze is blowing through as birds are yaking and flying around. I'm amazed yet again at the goodness of my heavenly Father, and am in great ancipation of all that He is going to do. This past weekend was a great time to reflect on the unending love of Christ and to know why I'm here right now. What a life-giving message we, as believers, have to share with this world. I pray that I will not be silent, and that I will fulfill all of God's purpose.

9 comments:

Graham Michael said...

Great to hear all is well, I will definitely continue to pray for you. God is going to do such an amazing work in you. I believe it. Keep us posted, eh?

Matthew said...

it is awesome to hear that all is well with you right now! Echoing Graham's words, God is going to use you in many amazing ways there!

Slightly jealous though I will be there in a week!

Steph said...

Oh Sharon, you are already off on your adventure!! Remember Jesus is with you! Man what a view...such a blessing!! Please do keep us posted. Love you!

katylynne said...

You are blessed. I am praying for you sister.

Matt said...

I woke up late on monday....and no joke my first thought was...."Wow, sharon leaves today!" im praying for you. You have such a genuine, sincere faith and true heart for the Lord.. i ditto what has already been said!

Jimmy said...

I am so jealous. It was 25 today in Moscow

The Helgren Family said...

Aunt Shayin,
We miss you like crazy! Lily especially. I really miss our afternoon chats and riding in the car thinking about nothing. I love you and miss you and am praying for you each and every day. Blessing my friend!
Joy
P.S Our email is kjhelgren04@yahoo.com when you get a second

captain supremo said...

ah me! grace and peace to you, my sister, and have a cup of coffee for me! i am anxious to leave the u.s.!

They call me Jamis said...

Sister, i think i'll see that much green also. muy bien. hey, i'm glad ya'll got to hang out with me in the airport on the way back...

You should post again, more pics of greenery.