Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF

This week has flown by. I can't believe that there are only five weeks left in trianing. I'm so tired of sitting through sessions. I know I need them, but I'm not sure if does any good if you can't stay awake! I'm excited about having some time to chill this weekend. Hopefully I'll get to get away from campus for a little while and breathe some fresh air. I really hope that I remember all this stuff when I finally get to Colombia! It'll all work out anyway I guess. I feel like a great gulf of unkown is luring before me. I know that's it's going to be filled with some great times as well as some hard ones. Thankfully I'm not alone and it's Friday!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

So having trouble staying awake eh, too much partying at night. You know I hear all that loud music all night long, I am this close (and if you could see my hands right now you would know how close this close is) to calling Elbert. You know I have him on speed dial. Don't make me get out the phone...

Jimmy said...

ok, come on Sharon. I'm getting tired of reading the same things over and over. You really need to get with the times and post some new things. Like you need to be telling us all about things like what you ate for lunch, or how much you loved that taco nite the other night. Or how much fun you had on Sat. yeah that's right we all know what you did. Seriously I am going to stop talking to you if you don't start posting more. I mean how else is anyone supposed to find out what is going on in life, it's like you expect us to actually talk to you or something, geez!